For the past 40 years, Doug Gayner and his team have been the Tahoe Keys leader in the engineering, construction and maintenance of boat docks, over-water decks, and waterfront services. Tanner Hart, also a Tahoe native and member of Dougs team has taken over the leadership of Boat Docks and is excited to update and improve the company equipment and techniques while maintaining the integrity that Boat Docks is known for.
Although we specialize in docks, ramps and over-water-decks and platforms, we are also waterfront experts offering many related waterfront services including dock pilings, boat lifts, deicers, resurfacing, ramps, lighting and dock care consultation, buoys, retaining walls, decks and more.
Here are some of our waterfront services in Lake Tahoe.
- Initial consultation to learn about your needs and goals for your dock
- Create a proposal and drawing
- Submit to TKPOA for ACC approval
- Removal and disposal of old dock
- Offsite construction of new dock, ramp and any adjoining decking
- Delivery and installation
- Post installation adjustments as may be necessary
We also do repairs and maintenance of older docks, ramps and over-water-platforms.